- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Residential Property - Senior Associate - Hertfordshire
Top regional practice across East Anglia and Hertfordshire is seeking to appoint a Senior Residential Property Solicitor to join the Property team, working in a more strategic position, managing client relationships and doing high level Residential Property transactions. This is a permanent position.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Residential Property Solicitor to join a team of highly skilled property lawyers in Hertfordshire.
* In this role, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will work closely with the Partners to develop business plans and strategies relating to the team and the firm
* You will be responsible for personally managing a complex caseload of matters and managing various high level client relationships
* You will also be expected to get involved with management of junior team members
* The ideal candidate is likely to be over 8 years PQE, with experience in working on complex residential property matters with total autonomy
* Having management experience is highly advantageous
* You will be driven, ambitious and looking to work for a very forward thinking practice
* A competitive regional salary based on levels of experience
* Progression to senior positions within the team
* A comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity of residential property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential discussion, or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018