- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a UK Top 50 Law Firm with the recruitment of a construction solicitor to join its construction in one of its Midlands offices. This is a full time, permanent position although fixed term contracts can also be offered. Available to anyone over 1 years PQE.
Due to significant growth over the past several years the firm is looking to further expand its construction and engineering team.
The successful construction solicitor will:
* Work within a team providing quality service to clients in matters of construction and engineering disputes for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
* Have a high degree of client contact and business development exposure.
* Provide specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction and engineering matters.
* Be involved in the resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end.
* Advise clients on complex matters.
* Support other areas of the practice with your technical expertise when necessary.
* Have the ability to think laterally in order to consolidate and support a variety of disciplines.
To be considered for this construction solicitor opportunity, you must have:
* Strong academic background, ideally being over 1 years PQE
* Client centric approach.
* Strong technical knowledge.
* The ability to support juniors.
This is a compelling opportunity for an experienced construction solicitor looking for a new challenge working at a thriving firm in Birmingham or Nottingham.
A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform comes part and parcel with this role.
If you're interested in this Construction Solicitor vacancy, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018