- Job Search
- Data Privacy / Commercial Solicitor
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Data Privacy Solicitor (ideally with FOI experience) to join its Commercial practice group in Cambridge. This Data Privacy Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Data Privacy Solicitor at this top ranked firm, you would:
- Be part of a large, growing and specialist national privacy and information law team.
- Undertake international data protection, transparency and other information law related work on behalf of a wide range of businesses in a wide range of sectors.
- Work on major projects for some of the largest clients in the world relating to freedom of information/transparency and cyber security laws.
To be successful in your application for this Data Privacy Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' PQE whether from private practice or in-house. Associate/Senior Associate level applicants are also encouraged to apply for this role.
- A proven track record handling a broad range of data protection and privacy work.
- A real passion for this area of law and an aptitude for learning the applicable legislative framework.
- Particular experience within FOIA/EIA would be an advantage given the breadth of work the team undertakes in this increasingly complex area.
- Those with FOI exposure in tribunal work are welcome to apply if happy to undertake a non-contentious role.
The successful Data Privacy Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- The opportunity to focus on and further deepen your practice in this exciting and evolving field.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
Apply Now! To be considered for this Data Privacy Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018