- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer
Well established national practice is seeking a Plot Conveyancer or Plot Sales Assistant to join its expanding team in Milton Keynes. As a Plot Conveyancer within this team you will have the opportunity to work alongside the top UK housebuilders, and will play an integral part in servicing an impressive portfolio of clients.
As a Plot Conveyancer you will work as part of the real estate team managing a caseload of plot sales for private housebuilder clients and HCA. The role will involve the following;
· Preparation and assembly of standard estate documents including drafting contracts, leases/transfers
· Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
· Reviewing and reporting on title and searches
· Negotiating and exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
· Carrying out post completion formalities including Land Registry registrations
· Dealing with transfer of dwelling documents and sending to the HCA
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful Plot Conveyancer is likely to be EITHER someone experienced in the conveyancing process and working for major housebuilders, OR a paralegal/graduate who is keen to start their legal career in conveyancing. In addition you will need the following;
· The ability to work efficiently and under pressure
· Ideally have an understanding of the conveyancing process
· High attention to detail, strong communication skills and able to prioritise
· Basic knowledge of land law and the law relating to the sales of dwellings
On offer is a competitive salary, training and development at this junior part of your career.
If you would like to apply for the position of Plots Conveyancer, please forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018