- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity with large national practice and top 50 UK law firm in Milton Keynes. You will be ideally over 1 years' PQE and looking to work on large development projects for commercial clients.
For the successful Commercial Property Solicitor:
* This role is to manage a mixed caseload on behalf of major UK-wide national developers, advising them throughout the whole development process.
* You will also be acting for private and commercial clients, assisting them with the sale and purchase of agricultural land and negotiating conditional development agreements.
* Its a fantastic opportunity to advise a on large development projects across a range of sectors incorporating a broad variety of commercial property matters.
* The ideal candidate will be a qualified Commercial Property Solicitor with ideally over one years' PQE
* Experience in dealing with title issues, landlord and tenant matter and commercial development work is desired
* Experience in negotiating conditional development agreements from an occupiers perspective is highly advantageous
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunity to work for an award winning firm who values their people
* Excellent career development prospects with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a supportive environment
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV and apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018