- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Senior Associate in Buckinghamshire. The Commercial Property team of a well regarded regional outfit is seeking to appoint a Senior Associate with extensive experience in commercial property to join the them. This is a permanent role.
The successful commercial property solicitor will:
* Work on a broad range of real estate transactions, such as residential development and secured lending, development finance, leases, licenses to assign, licenses for alteration, S106 and S38 agreements, and some high value residential property matters
* Be involved in the continued growth of the department through business development, networking and targeted marketing to potential new clients locally and further a field
* Be involved in management of junior colleagues
* You are likely to be over 10 years PQE and have extensive experience in real estate and commercial property
* There is a supervisory element to this position and so experience of managing juniors will be very beneficial
* You need to be interested in business development, ideally have experience in undertaking this
* Ideally you will live locally
* On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package
If you wish to discuss the opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the team in Buckinghamshire please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018