- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - National Firm - Bristol
Construction Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE is sought by the Bristol office of a market leading law firm. This is a permanent position with a bias towards contentious construction work.
* This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of high value, complex instructions as a panel firm for clients across the local and central government, health and social care and housing sectors as well as for a growing client base of private sector clients throughout the UK and with international reach.
* Clients operate in the health, highways, leisure, waste management and renewable energy sectors.
* With a focus on disputes, you will work on traditional final account/loss and expense type claims plus to significant defect issues and PFI/projects dispute
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor position, you will:
* Be ideally over 2 years PQE
* Have a construction law background
* Ideally have a focus on contentious construction law, however applications from non-contentious candidates will also be considered
* Be a good team player, and be interested in maintaining strong client relationships and developing new relationships as well as increasing the team's market profile in the South West.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to work in a non-hierarchical team focussed environment within a top local government practice that has a solid commitment to social responsibility.
* The opportunity to be part of a team where your contribution is measured not only through the chargeable hours you record but in your wider contribution to the firm and to society.
* Support and encouragement to develop your business development and marketing skills as well as your technical skills.
* A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor position, please apply with an up to date CV or for a confidential chat please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018