- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Sheffield - 5 years +
Leading national practice, and one of the largest real estate teams in the UK, is offering a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor the opportunity to join the growing team in Sheffield. This is one of the fastest growing offices for this practice, and so presents a chance for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join at a very exciting time. This is a full time, permanent position.
The successful Senior Commercial Property Solicitor will:
* Work as part of one of the largest real estate teams nationally, advising an impressive range of clients including commercial and residential developers, investors, major corporate occupiers and banks/funders.
* In this particular team, you will act on high-value strategic land projects, as well as advising on large development projects for both public and private sector clients.
* Enjoy a senior position within the team as Principle Associate or Legal Director, and be involved in marketing for the department as well as managing junior members of the team
* You will need over 5 years worth of experience in real estate, ideally having worked on large scale transactions over of £200,000
* Experience in providing support and management to junior members of a team
* Competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate
* Additional benefits
* High quality training and development offered at all levels including a personalised development plan
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018