- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
17th February 2021
Commercial Property Solicitor - National Practice - 2 years +
Top tier Legal 500 ranked commercial property team and national practice is offering a mid level commercial property solicitor the chance to join the team in Cambridge. This is a very well regarded team. This is also a permanent, full time position.
The successful commercial property solicitor will:
* Be working for one of the largest and most skilled teams of commercial property specialists across the central and eastern regions
* Work with a range of clients including some of the country's largest housebuilders, commercial developers, investors, lenders, business owners, charities and construction firms
* Work on a range of transactions such as acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and residential and commercial development for developers and landowners.
* You are likely to be between 2 and 5 years PQE, although applications will be considered from those outside of this range of PQE.
* You will need a good academic record and communication skills
* Having experience in management of junior team members, and experience in business development is highly advantageous
On offer to the successful Commercial Property Solicitor is:
* A competition salary based on your experience
* Additional benefits including pension, holiday and BUPA
* The opportunity to work in a flexible working environment
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Or call for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018