- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Senior Commercial Property Solicitor - Regional Firm - Cambridge
Highly regarded regional firm across East Anglia offers a dynamic senior commercial property solicitor the opportunity to join the growing team in Cambridge. This is a permanent, full time position. The ideal candidate will be over 5 years PQE with experience of working with autonomy.
The successful senior commercial property solicitor will:
* Enjoy a varied caseload including various lease matters including advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices, acquisitions and disposals,, refinancing and other commercial property matters
* Work with clients such as national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
* Be heavily involved in business development and marketing to continue growing the team and offering
* Be expected to grow a team and manage and mentor junior members of staff
The ideal commercial property solicitor will be:
* Over 5 years PQE, candidates up to partner level will be considered
* Experienced in commercial property, handling a caseload with autonomy and dealing with various clients
* Management experience is highly advantageous
* Ideally well versed in developing a team and client relationships
On offer to the successful commercial property candidate is:
* A highly competitive salary based on experience and any client prospects you can bring
* The opportunity to grow and build a team with the backing of a successful firm
If you wish to apply for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential discussion, or forward a copy of your CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018