- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Cambridge - NQ - 4 years PQE
Top 20 international law firm is seeking a junior non-contentious construction solicitor to join its growing Cambridge office. This opportunity is open to candidates with strong contract drafting skills, and an interest in re-training into construction law. This is a full time permanent position.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team:
* You will work with major clients across the world, on large projects involving multiple jurisdictions for multi-nationals
* The focus of this particular team is on major infrastructure and development projects including a wide range of national and international clients such as developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, government bodies, educational institutions and manufacturers
* Your caseload will include across standard forms, and all associated documentation including collateral warranties, duty of care agreements, performance bonds and guarantees, in addition to assisting on contentious matters
The ideal candidate for the Construction Solicitor position would be:
* Between NQ - 4 years PQE
* Have experience in non-contentious work. Applications will be considered from candidate with experience in construction, real estate and/or commercial contracts
* A demonstrative interest in Construction law is imperative
* Commited to Cambridge as a location
* A competitive salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 depending on level of experience
* Bonus scheme where you can earn up to 20% of your salary on top
* Opportunity for progression with a bespoke career plan
If you wish to apply for the role of Construction Solicitor, please send your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal without delay.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018