- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Leicestershire - 4 years PQE +
Highly reputable independent practice in a beautiful village in Leicestershire is seeking an experienced private client solicitor to join growing team. As the successful private client solicitor, you can expect to work for a dynamic offering, working for local clients and those further a field. This is a permanent position, full time and part time considered.
The successful private client solicitor can:
* Expect to work on a range of private client matters including wills, lasting powers of attorney, administration of trusts, Court of Protection and the administration of estates for their enviable client base
* Expect to get involved in networking and various marketing events, in a bid to increase the department in line with the firm's business plan
* At the more senior end of the PQE, expect to get involved in management of juniors
The ideal private client solicitor is likely to be:
* Over 4 years PQE, although applications will be considered from more junior candidates with a good level of experience and enthusiam
* Able to handle a caseload of private client matters with limited supervision
On offer to the successful private client solicitor is:
* A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including; Car parking, pension scheme, discount portals
Apply now! If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi, or forward a copy of your CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018