- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor - Sheffield - 4 years PQE +
Top regional practice, and Legal 500 ranked firm is seeking to appoint a Court of Protection Solicitor to join the growing team in Sheffield. As a Court of Protection Solicitor in this team you will work on complex COP matters including working with clients with serious mental health and physical injuries. This is a full time, permanent position.
As the successful Court of Protection Solicitor:
* You will work with clients and their families in achieving what they want to achieve based on funds available. This will include care packages, property purchase, budgets and benefits
* You will work with a range of clients including those that have been catastrophically injured
* You will enjoy a high level of client contact, travelling across the country to work with this firms fantastic client base
The ideal Court of Protection Solicitor:
* Will ideally have around 4 years PQE + experience in Court of Protection work
* Will ideally have experience in dealing with contentious matters within the Court of Protection
* Having experience in working with personal injury trusts is highly advantageous
* Have a keen interest in being a specialist in this complex and highly emotive area of law
On offer to this successful applicant is a highly competitive salary, plus additional benefits.
If you wish to apply for the position of Court of Protection Solicitor in Sheffield, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or send a copy of your CV without delay.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018