- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor / Senior Associate - East Anglia - 2 years +
Top 100 UK law firm in seeking a Construction Solicitor to join the Tier 1 ranked practice area. This firm is one of the big players across East Anglia and the surrounding regions and due to a real growth in construction is seeking to bolster the practice area with the addition of a number of Construction Solicitors. Opportunities are offered on a permanent basis, part time and full time are considered.
The successful Construction Solicitor will:
* Become an integral part of the high performing Tier 1 ranked construction team, acting for a range of public and private sector clients, including professionals, contractors, developers, sub-contractors and owner occupiers in the drafting and negotiation of construction documentation and the resolution of construction disputes.
* As part of this recruitment drive, the team are open to seeing applications for candidates from 2 years PQE upwards. Opportunities are available for Associates, Senior Associates and Legal Directors
* Relocation package(s) available for those who are willing and able to relocate for this opportunity.
* You will be with a minimum of 2 years PQE
* You will ideally have experience in both contentious and non-contentious construction law, although applicants with a specialism in either area are recommended to apply
* This is a key area of growth for the firm and so experience of business development and marketing is imperative
* On offer is a salary commensurate with your experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package
* A relocation package and/or allowance is on offer if you are relocating to East Anglia
* Flexible working policies as a given
If you wish to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity to learn more, or wish to apply for the role of construction solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or send a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018