- Job Search
- Senior Bids Manager / In-house position
Non-Fee Earning Position / In-House Position - Top Regional Practice
Leading regional practice with offices across the UK is seeking to appoint a Senior Bids Manager in a non-fee earning in-house position. As part of this in-house team you will work in an internal facing role supporting the wider business in bids and tenders across the public and private sector. This is a permanent position, but can be offered on a full time or part time basis.
The Firm & Opportunity:
* This firm is one of the UK's leading practices, and widely recognised in Chambers and the Legal 500 across a number of sectors and disciplines.
* This opportunity is to work as part of the smaller internal Bids and Tenders team, working to identify opportunities, plan bids and tenders, draft SQs, RfPs and similar responses
* This role will have high level partner exposure, and will include coaching and rehearsing with teams for presentations and interviews and leading internal and external debriefs
* You will work across all service lines, sectors and offices.
* The successful candidate is likely to be a lawyer who is looking to move into a non-fee earning/internal facing role
* You will need to have some experience in working on bids and tenders at a senior level. Having experience in taking ownership of bid planning, preparing delivery and debrief will be highly advantageous
* You will need to be able to take the lead in meetings and manage these confidently and with enthusiasm
* This role involves strategic thinking and so you will need to be very commercially aware and able to identify opportunities for winning bids and business development
* On offer is flexible working. This role can be offered from any location, with minimal travel required to Nottingham which is where the team is based
* Part time working opportunities. This role can be offered at full time or part time
* Comprehensive benefits package including a travel allowance and yearly firm wide bonus
* Competitive salary based on relevant experience, not PQE
If you wish to apply for the position of Senior Bids Manager / None-Fee Earning Position / In-house Position, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018