- Job Search
- Construction Professional Support Lawyer
Professional Support Lawyer - Construction - Cambridge
An opportunity has arisen with a leading global practice and construction team nationally for Professional Support Lawyer. This is an alternative position to fee earning, but is a key part of this construction offering. You will be based in the Cambridge office, with flexibility. This position is permanent, and can be offered on a full time or part time basis.
As the successful Professional Support Lawyer you:
* Will be involved in developing fee earning talent, driving technical excellence and sector knowledge
* Will develop and deliver training across a range of platforms, monitoring developments in the law and keeping the team up to date
* You will be involved in client activities including horizon scanning, knowledge management and training solutions, as well as marketing activities such as article writing and organising events
* This is a challenging alternative career, away from fee earning but still being a very key member of the national construction offerings
The ideal Professional Support Lawyer will:
* Be over 3 years PQE with experience in construction law
* Have experience, ideally, in working at a national or international practice
* It will be highly advantageous if you have experience as a Professional Support Lawyer, however if not, then a demonstrative interest in moving into this field is imperative
* Experience in delivering training will also be important
* On offer is a highly competitive salary, in line with your level of PQE and experience
* In addition there is a comprehensive benefits package including flexible and agile working and a bonus
If you are interested in this Professional Support Lawyer role, please apply and forward a copy of your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential discussion. This position may be on a full time, part time or flexible basis to suit an individual candidate.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018