- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Derby - Regional Firm
Leading regional law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its growing Derby office. This Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexibility to work from home a day or two a week long term. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would work on a wide range of commercial property matters including:
- Commercial and residential site acquisitions.
- Commercial and residential development.
- Funding arrangements and agreements.
- Planning and infrastructure agreements.
- Overage and Option agreements.
- Commercial leases.
- Landlord and tenant advice.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Gained a broad range of commercial property experience and ideally want to specialise in development work.
- Between 3 and 8 years PQE
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A client focused approach.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including annual bonus.
- Genuine progression opportunities in a growing office.
- The opportunity to carve a niche in development work with a good level of support.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018