- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - 6 years + - Regional Firm - Derby
Strong regional firm in Debyshire is looking to expand its Private Client team with the recruitment of a Senior Private Client Solicitor. This team is Legal 500 ranked for the private client work undertaken. This is a permanent, full time position with flexible working offered.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will:
* Enjoy working in a busy and growing team of experts in this field, working with clients locally and more nationally on private client matters
* Be able to work on a varied caseload including dealing with wills, probate, tax and trusts including dealing with high-value estate administration, inheritance tax planning and some Court of Protection work
* Get involved in the supervision and management of junior members of the team
The ideal Private Client Solicitor will:
* Have at least 6 years PQE, although applications will be considered by any candidates who consider themselves self-sufficient
* Have a good level of experience in tax planning and trusts
* Be able to manage your own caseload with a minimal level of supervision
On offer is:
* A competitive salary
* A comprehensive benefits package including annual bonus
* Flexible and agile working opportunities
If you wish to apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor in Derby, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi without delay or forward a copy of your CV for consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018