- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor - Regional Firm - Various Locations
Top 200 UK regional firm is seeking an NQ Commercial property solicitor to join the Legal 500 ranked team. Due to the expanse of the commercial property team, this role is offered in either the Cambridgeshire or Lincolnshire offices. This is a full time permanent position.
The successful NQ Commercial Property Solicitor will:
* Have the opportunity to deal with a range of property matters including commercial development, investment and corporate occupiers matters.
* Draft and negotiates a variety documentation alongside being involved in highly complex renewable energy matters and large development projects.
* Be exposed to a broad range of clients across various industries.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be NQ to 3 years PQE, qualified solicitor or legal executive
* Have experience in commercial property, ideally a seat; although applications will be considered from residential conveyancing solicitors who has practical experience in commercial property
* Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
The benefits for the successful commercial property solicitor are:
* Competitive salary
* Benefits package including flexible working
* Individual and bespoke development plan
If you wish to apply for the position of NQ Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or forward a copy of your CV.
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018