- Job Search
- NQ Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor - National Firm - Bristol
BCL Legal is instructed by a Legal 500 ranked Bristol practice, seeking to recruit an NQ - 4 years PQE planning solicitor. This role will encompass both contentious and non-contentious planning and environmental work for a range of clients throughout the UK including property developers & house builders, landed estates, farmers & rural businesses, landowners, financial institutions & corporate occupiers.
The team undertake a full spectrum of non-contentious planning & environmental work which includes:
* Negotiating & drafting planning agreements.
* Negotiating & drafting infrastructure agreements.
* Due diligence reports (in relation to Brownfield sites).
* Advising in relation to contaminated land.
* Planning applications.
The team also undertake a full spectrum of contentious planning & environment work which includes:
* Advising on statutory appeals and challenges (High Court and Judicial review).
* Enforcement notices and Planning Contravention Notices.
* Breaches (Condition notices, Listed buildings, Conversation areas and TPOs).
* Statutory nuisance.
* Offences under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
This role is ideally suitable to junior planning solicitors between NQ and 4 years PQE. Candidates must have at least a training seat in planning with exposure to both contentious and non-contentious work. Experience in environmental work is preferred but not essential. Planning solicitors applying for this role will ideally have a strong academic background and training/experience gained with a reputable national practice.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a leading team undertaking unique, interesting, complex and high value work on a national scale.
To apply for the position of Planning Solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal, or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018