- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - National Firm - Nottingham
Commercial Solicitor position at top National practice in Nottingham. This Legal 500 ranked commercial team is seeking to appoint, not one, but two, commercial lawyers to work as part of their national offering. This is a permanent, full time position.
The successful commercial solicitor / associate will:
* Work as part of a leading national practice which has a focus on sectors including public, commercial, health and insurance.
* Handle a range of matters dealing with a range of commercial agreements for some very high calibre commercial and technology clients, work might be around:
- outsourcing agreements
- terms and conditions
- technology law
- manufacturing agreements and;
- transactional corporate support.
The ideal commercial solicitor:
* Is likely to be between 2 and 6 years PQE
* Will have solid commercial drafting experience, although support is provided
* Will be from either private practice and in-house background
* Will have a good academic profile, and be a good communicator
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package. In addition there is flexible/agile working policies, firm wide bonus and travel allowance.
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor in Nottingham, please send your CV to Emma Delli-Bovi
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018