- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Kent - Part time offered
Professional legal services company seeking to recruit commercial solicitor, ideally with experience in data protection law, to join the Legal 500 ranked commercial offering, based in Kent. This is a permanent role, offered on a full time or part time basis.
The successful commercial solicitor will:
* Be involved in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, ranging from international B2B contracts to consumer facing standard terms and conditions
* Play a key role the continued growth of the department, building and maintaining client relationships
* Support the wider M&A/Corporate team with data protection due dillligence
* Support clients in the development of their data privacy procedures
The ideal commercial solicitor will:
* Be between 3 and 8 years PQE, although applications will be considered from candidates outside this PQE
* Have strong commercial contracts experience, including terms of sale and distribution arrangements
* Have experience in business development and networking
On offer is:
* A comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, a bonus scheme and relaxed dress code
* Flexible working / Part time working opportunities
* Competitive regional salary
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi or send a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018