- Job Search
- In-house Property Solicitor
In-House Property Solicitor
Exciting opportunity for an in-house property solicitor to work as part of the in-house legal team at one of the UK's best regarded and most iconic retail brands. You can be based in Milton Keynes or remotely as part of this in-house legal team. This is a permanent full time position.
* This is a brand new team set up by one of the biggest global law firms, to work in-house for one of its largest clients. You will work as part of the in-house legal team, as part of a long term partnership.
* Due to the set up of this team, you will undertake a varied work load, as well as working directly with business partners and stakeholders providing internal strategic advice.
* The work will encompass all aspects of their commercial real estate portfolio, including leases, land and title investigation, estate management and supporting on major projects or high profile transactions
The Ideal Candidate:
* You are likely to be between 2 and 8 years PQE with experience in real estate
* General real estate experience is of interest, but having experience in the retail sector, or dealing with large portfolios is highly advantageous
* You will be looking for greater certainty and flexibility over hours
* Be keen to work for one client, gaining a much deeper understanding of the business and creating very close relationships with the in-house team
The successful in-house property lawyer will receive:
* In addition to working as part of the in-house legal function for this large retail sector client, you will enjoy all the benefits of working for a large real estate practice including top quality infrastructure, training and development opportunities.
* There is a career framework set in place, genuine progression and a comprehensive benefits scheme. This is a very exciting time to join this practice and this team.
* You can be based remotely, with only ad hoc travel to the office.
If you wish to apply for the position of in-house property lawyer, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018