- Job Search
- Residential Property Lawyer
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - HERTFORDSHIRE
Award-winning practice in Hertfordshire is seeking to appoint a Residential Property Lawyer, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive to join the property team. This is a permanent, full time position.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Residential Property Lawyer to join a team of highly skilled property lawyers in Hertfordshire.
* In this role, the successful Residential Property Lawyer will work with property developers in plot sales working with clients, selling agents and other solicitors.
* You will be responsible for handling a caseload of freehold and leasehold plot sales
* You will also be expected to get involved with management of junior team members
* The ideal candidate is likely to be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* You'll need experience in residential development, specifically in the sale of new build homes
* Having management experience is highly advantageous
* You will be driven, ambitious and looking to work for a very forward thinking practice
* A competitive regional salary based on levels of experience
* Progression to senior positions within the team
* A comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity of residential property lawyer, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi for a confidential discussion, or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018