- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - High Street Practice - Leicester
Highly reputable practice and Legal 500 ranked commercial property team in Leicester is looking for a commercial property solicitor to join the busy commercial property team. This practice has grown drastically within their recent history and are one of the leading commercial practices in the East Midlands. They are continuing with their expansion plan with the appointment of a commercial property solicitor. Permanent position, full time and part time considered.
* The busy team deals with a range of commercial property matters including acquisitions and disposals in shopping centres, high streets and retail parks, as well as dealing with routine property transactions for smaller businesses.
* The work includes landlord and tenant, buying and selling commercial properties, property management, corporate support and construction.
* The ideal candidate will be a commercial property solicitor, having a minimum of 6 months commercial property experience; applications up to Partner will be considered for this position
* You will have a good academic background and ideally be living in the East Midlands.
* You will be looking for an exciting opportunity with a well-established and leading practice who are ranked in the Legal 500 for commercial property in the region.
* On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary and benefits package and genuine support and career progression at this early stage in your career.
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018