- Job Search
- NQ Construction Solicitor
NQ Construction Solicitor - International Firm - Cambridge
Top 20 international law firm offers a junior Construction Solicitor the chance to join its growing Cambridge office. The Construction team is one of the top ranked nationally for the work it undertakes working with national and global clients on large construction projects. This role can be offered with a great deal of home working and for those with experience in either contentious or non-contentious construction.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team:
* You will work with major clients across the world, on large projects involving multiple jurisdictions for multi-nationals
* The focus of this particular team is on major infrastructure and development projects including a wide range of national and international clients such as developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, government bodies, educational institutions and manufacturers
The ideal candidate for the Construction Solicitor position would be:
* From NQ Solicitor to 4 years PQE. You will need to be already qualified to be considered. Applications will also be considered from more senior levels of PQE
* Ideally focused on non-contentious construction law, although contentious solicitors are also encouraged to apply.
* A demonstrative interest in Construction law is imperative
* Commitment to Cambridge as a location. Relocation package could be on offer.
* A competitive salary of between depending on level of experience
* Bonus scheme where you can earn up to 20% of your salary on top
* Opportunity for progression with a bespoke career plan
If you wish to apply for the role of Construction Solicitor, please send your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Apply now!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018