- Job Search
- NQ Real Estate Solicitor
NQ Real Estate Solicitor - National Firm - Nottingham
A junior Real Estate Solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position in the Nottingham offices of one of the UK's most dynamic legal practices. The real estate solicitor will join a highly successful real estate and commercial property team acting for an enviable client base. This is a full time position, although flexible working patterns are on offer.
The successful real estate solicitor will undertake the following work:
* Landlord & Tenant (acting for both landlords and tenants)
* Dealing with investment work
* Acquisition and disposal
* Residential and Commercial Development
* Acquisition and Disposal of freehold property
You will be:
* A qualified commercial property solicitor between NQ and 3 years PQE.
* NQ solicitors must have a minimum six month training seat.
* Strong academic background.
* A keen interest in specialising in development work is important
* Highly competitive salary and additional benefits including pension and private health care.
* Outstanding partner led training, client exposure and career progression.
This is a firm that prides itself on providing client focussed straight forward and jargon free legal advice. As a Sunday Time "Best Company to Work For" and with Investor's in People accreditations the firm prides itself on providing a superb working environment that facilitates a good work life balance, an inclusive culture and ample opportunities for both career & personal development.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal or forward a copy of your CV without delay!
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018