- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Projects Solicitor
NQ Projects Solicitor - Bristol - International Firm
Fantastic opportunity for NQ Commercial Projects Solicitor to join leading UK law firm, and one of the largest firms in Bristol. The Projects team works across a range of industries, so the successful NQ Solicitor can expect a very diverse caseload. This is a full time, permanent position
* The opportunity for the successful NQ Commercial Projects Solicitor is to work for an firm which has won both "UK Firm of the Year" and "Energy & Infrastructure Team of the Year"!
* You will have the opportunity to get involved in innovative projects across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East; working across a variety of sectors including energy, renewables, environment, public sector and transport.
* As this projects team works across such a range of work, you will find your caseload is very diverse.
* You are likely to be an NQ Solicitor qualifying in 2021
* You will need a strong academic record
* Ideally you will have experience gained in a commercial and/or projects seat during training
* You will need to be a team player
On offer is one of the highest starting salaries in the region, plus a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you will have a clear and transparent route of progression at this important stage in your career.
If you wish to apply for this position of NQ Commercial Projects Solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal, or forward a copy of your CV.
Benefits - clear and transparent career progression
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018