- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor / Legal Executive
Construction Solicitor - Exeter - National Firm
Large national practice is seeking to recruit a Construction Solicitor or Legal Executive to join its thriving team based in Exeter. You will have experience in either contentious or non-contentious construction law. This is a permanent, full time position, although home working can be offered.
The successful Construction Solicitor will:
* Work as part of the highly regarded Construction and Infrastructure team including being involved in some large reported cases
* Enjoy a wide range of international, national and regional matters for private and public sector clients across multiple sectors, including housing, retail, transport, waste, energy and renewables.
* Have a focus on either contentious construction, including undertaking adjudications and mediations, or non-contentious construction with a focus on contracts.
You will be:
* Ideally between 18 months and 4 years PQE; applications are accepted from qualified solicitors or legal executives
* Have solid experience in contentious or non-contentious construction law
* Be a good communicator, have a high level of organisational skills and be a strong networker
* On offer is a highly competitive salary for the regions, plus a benefits package which includes private health insurance, bonus scheme and enhanced maternity pay.
If you wish to apply for the position of Construction Solicitor or Legal Executive, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018