- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - International Firm - Cardiff
Top 20 international law firm offers a junior Construction Solicitor the chance to join its growing Cardiff office. The Construction team is one of the top ranked nationally for the work it undertakes working with national and global clients on large construction projects. This role can be offered with a great deal of home working.
As a Construction Solicitor in this team:
* You will work with major clients across the world, on large projects involving multiple jurisdictions for multi-nationals
* The focus of this particular team is on major infrastructure and development projects including a wide range of national and international clients such as developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, government bodies, educational institutions and manufacturers.
* You will focus on contentious construction matters including disputes avoidance and management.
The ideal candidate for the Construction Solicitor position would be:
* From 1 to 4 years PQE. You will need to be already qualified to be considered. Applications will also be considered from more senior levels of PQE
* Ideally focused on contentious construction law, although non-contentious solicitors are also encouraged to apply.
* Candidates with a strong litigation background are also encourage to apply
* A demonstrative interest in Construction law is imperative
* Commitment to Cardiff as a location.
* A competitive salary of between depending on level of experience
* Bonus scheme where you can earn up to 20% of your salary on top
* Opportunity for progression with a bespoke career plan
If you wish to apply for the role of Construction Solicitor, please send your CV or contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Apply now!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018