- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Regional Firm - East Midlands
Opportunity for an Associate or Senior Associate level Commercial Solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked Commercial team across the East Midlands. As a Commercial Solicitor in this team you will work on a diverse range of commercial matters, across sectors including automotive, sport and entertainment and healthcare. This is a permanent position. Full time and part time considered.
* As part of a Legal 500 rated Commercial team you will work on a diverse range of contracts including IT, IP and public sector procurement.
* Your day-to-day role will including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and complex bespoke agreements, some involving international elements
* You will work across both offers in the Midlands, being exposed to different clients including those within the engineering, energy, transport and TMT industries.
* There are lots of opportunities to get involved in networking and business development, in addition to supervision of juniors depending on your level of PQE.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be:
* Ideally between 3 - 8 years PQE with experience in dealing with commercial contracts
* Applicants from private practice and in-house will be considered
* You will need to be enthusiastic and ambitious, and keen to get involved in the growing of a thriving depatrment
On offer to the Commercial Solicitor is:
* A competition regional salary and benefits package
* Bespoke training and development plans at all levels of your career
If you wish to apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor, please forward your CV, or call for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018