- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Health Solicitor
NQ Commercial Health Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an NQ solicitor to join the commercial health team of a highly regarded National firm working from the Nottingham office and focusing on procurement and projects work. This is a very interesting commercial position. Full time, permanent.
* Providing non-contentious advice to public health bodies alongside advising private sector organisations
* Work includes commercial agreements relating to collaborations, joint ventures and outsourcing, EU procurement law, major projects, including trust mergers and health system reorganisations, governance, primary care arrangements including GP partnership agreements, mergers and retirements
* NQ Solicitor opportunity; you must have a seat in commercial or corporate transactions
* You must have a demonstrable interest in working for clients in the healthcare sector
* Experience in commercial and/or corporate, ideally with some projects/procurement/regulatory experience.
* Highly competitive salary
* Firm wide bonus scheme
* Genuine work life balance
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial health solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals into roles across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018