- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor - Regional Firm - Bristol
If you are a planning solicitor, this role is for you! An opportunity has arisen to secure a position as a planning solicitor within the Bristol offices of this top performing regional law firm. The firm has a strong planning law department and team in Bristol working on major projects nationally. This is a permanent position, full time and part time considered.
* To manage a caseload of contentious and non-contentious planning law matters;
* Clients include commercial businesses, residential developers and household name retail & leisure clients.
* To work as part of a team, including with colleagues in other departments
* To advise a broad range of clients across the property, energy and retail sectors.
* To take an active role in the business development and networking activities of the department.
* Qualified Solicitor with anywhere between NQ and 5 years PQE, although candidates with more PQE will be considered.
* Relevant experience in planning, infrastructure and environmental law.
* An interest in being part of a busy and successful planning law team.
* Competitive salary, above regional norms.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Bespoke training and development pathways.
* Friendly law firm, known as being an excellent employer.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to progress your career as planning solicitor, this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position of planning solicitor please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018