- Job Search
- NQ Real Estate Solicitor
NQ Real Estate Solicitor - National Firm - Southampton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an NQ Real Estate or Commercial Property Solicitor to join the Real Estate team of a leading UK law firm in Southampton. This real estate team is one of the UK's largest and most highly regarded and can offer the successful candidate high quality and varied real estate and commercial property work with a focus on large scale projects and development. Full time (or four days per week) opportunity offered with blended home/office working and flexible hours.
The team works with clients across a broad range of sectors. Work will include:
· Acquisitions and disposals.
· Sales and leasebacks.
· Corporate support.
· New leases, lease renewals, licences.
· General management of real estate portfolios.
The ideal candidate:
The successful NQ Real Estate / Commercial Property Solicitor will have:
· A minimum of a seat in real estate or commercial property obtained during training.
· Excellent technical skills and broad real estate experience.
· The ability to manage client relationships.
· A proactive, innovative and driven approach.
· The ability to work autonomously (with supervision) when required and as part of a team.
· Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
· The opportunity to work at a firm with zero hierarchy and a fantastic culture.
· The opportunity to work with fantastic clients within a leading real estate team.
· Support in training and career development.
If you're interested in the role of NQ Commercial Property Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018