- Job Search
- Part-Time Real Estate Solicitor
Part Time Real Estate Solicitor - International Firm - Remote working available
If you are a real estate solicitor looking for part time hours, and to work for one top quality client in an in-house environment then this is the role for you! This position is for a real estate solicitor looking to work ideally 2, 3 or 4 days a week. Remote working is on offer with minimal travel to the office.
* This is a brand new team set up by one of the biggest global law firms, to work in-house for one of its largest clients. You will work as part of the in-house legal team, as part of a long term partnership.
* Due to the set up of this team, you will undertake a varied work load, as well as working directly with business partners and stakeholders providing internal strategic advice.
* The work will encompass all aspects of their commercial real estate portfolio, including leases, land and title investigation, estate management and supporting on major projects or high profile transactions
The Ideal Candidate:
* You will need to have real estate experience, ideally having worked in the retail sector, or dealing with large portfolios
* You will be looking for greater certainty and flexibility over hours
* You will be looking for part time hours, ideally 2, 3 or 4 days a week
* Be keen to work for one client, gaining a much deeper understanding of the business and creating very close relationships with the in-house team
* Part time and flexible working, including the opportunity to be fully remote
* An opportunity to work for one client
* Structured hours and a genuine work / life balance
If you wish to apply for the position of real estate solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018