- Job Search
- Commercial Property / Development Solicitor
Commercial Property / Development Solicitor.
Chambers & Partners 2018 mentioned commercial property partners seeking a Commercial Property / Development Solicitor to to join the profitable team in Cambridge.
* You will work with large development clients regionally and nationally on large development projects in addition to strategic land matters and some agricultural projects
* In addition you will work with other clients including businesses, charities, educational establishments, smaller developers and funders
* With specialists in across commercial property in the team, you will be joining a leading practice
* Two yeas PQE as a minimum
* Experience in working on commercial or residential development projects
* £40,000 - £80,000
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the role of Commercial Property / Development Solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals across the East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018