- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Top 200 UK Law firm seeking to recruitment private client senior associate / aspiring partner to join Northampton office.
* You will work alongside City trained and recognised individuals for private client work dealing with complex tax, trusts and estate work
* You will assist individuals and providing advice on estate administration, tax planning, powers of attorney, trusts, wills and wealth management and succession
* This particular firm has a keen interest in residence and domicile advice and planning.
* Over five years PQE
* Up to partnership level
* Strong private client experience, ideally having dealt with complex tax and trusts work
* Salary over £45,000 up to £80,000
* Partnership, or Partnership track
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018