- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Top 100 UK law firm seeking a commercial property solicitor to join its profitable property offering in Norwich. This is a position for a newly qualified to three years PQE solicitor, offering starting salaries of circa £38,000 plus!
* This team deals with a range of matters including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, site set ups, development agreements, promotion agreements and overage arrangements as well as regulation and funding concerning the same
* This particular opportunity is biased towards commercial property, specialising in private equity real estate funds including asset management, leasing, acquisition and disposal mandates.
* The clients include national and regional house builders, local authorities and funders.
* The successful candidate will be expected to actively contribute in business development and marketing
* You will need to be a junior commercial property solicitor with solid training from a highly regarded firm
* Client focused approach
* Salary of circa £38,000 plus
* Comprehensive benefits package
* 25 days' holiday
If you wish to apply for the role of commercial property solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing candidates from NQ to partner level across commercial practices across East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018