- Job Search
- Conveyancer - work from home
Residential Conveyancer - Home Working
Are you an experienced conveyancer requiring flexibility in your role and the opportunity to work from home?
· Market leading conveyancing firm with offices nationally
· Innovative, forward thinking law firm which puts positive customer experience is at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive and time-saving technology and are one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Winner of over 35 industry awards since 2013
· Working from home dealing with a full residential caseload
. You will be responsible to manage and progress a caseload of residential property files
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
· Applications welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors
· Previous experience of handling a full residential caseload (at least 2 years)
· Salary up to £35,000 and benefits package
· Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· Remote working, work from the comfort of your own home
This is a unique opportunity to handle a residential caseload from home. This role is ideal if you want a healthier work/life balance, more flexibility due to childcare commitments or simply want the benefit of home working without having to worry about a lengthy commute.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018