- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Preston, leading national firm. Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced fee earner, Preston.
Are you an experienced residential conveyancer in the Preston or Lancashire area requiring flexibility in your role and the opportunity to work from home?
· Market leading conveyancing firm with offices nationally
· Innovative, forward thinking law firm which puts positive customer experience is at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive and time-saving technology and are one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Winner of over 35 industry awards since 2013
· Working from home dealing with a full residential caseload
. You will be responsible to manage and progress a caseload of residential property files
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
· Applications welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors
· Previous experience of handling a full residential caseload (at least 2 years)
· Salary up to £35,000 and benefits package
· Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· Remote working, work from the comfort of your own home
This is a unique opportunity to handle a residential caseload from home. This role is ideal if you want a healthier work/life balance, more flexibility due to childcare commitments or simply want the benefit of home working without having to worry about a lengthy commute.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018