- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer; Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor or Experienced Fee Earner
An opportunity has arisen to work with a leading conveyancing provider dealing with a wide variety of conveyancing transactions with exceptional support. The modern, well equipped, offices are based in the heart of Manchester. There are also flexible and part time options available should you need some flexibility in your working week.
· One of the leading national conveyancing providers with a stable work stream and national presence
· A strong emphasis on using technology to provide an unrivalled customer experience
· This firm places a huge emphasis on internal development programmes providing genuine progression pathways for its employees
· You will be responsible to manage and progress a caseload of residential property files
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
· Applications welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors with experience working in a busy conveyancing environment
. Applications welcome from any conveyancer who can handle their own case load of residential files
· Salary up to £35,000 and benefits package and generous bonus scheme
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· State of the art offices and technology
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018