- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, Bolton,
· This regional, multi service law firm is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth.
· You would be joining a small but friendly team with a clear vision for growth in the future.
· The firm has a firm foothold in the conveyancing market and deals with work from a wide variety of sources.
· You will be dealing with a full and varied case load of residential matters to include:
· Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases to include leasehold flats
· Shared ownerships
· New builds
· At least two years experience handling a full case load of residential matters.
· Must be able to work autonomously - dealing with files from inception to completion
· Excellent client care and communication skills
You will be supported by experienced administration staff in a friendly and collaborative working environment
Good quality work
Salary to £32,000 DOE
Competitive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018