- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Conveyancing fee earner, Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, Bolton
· Full service law firm with a strong conveyancing team based in Bolton
· Offers a traditional and professional service to a local client base which is secured through referrals, recommendations and local advertising
· Established for over 100 years the firm has developed strong links with local agents and businesses
· A unique opportunity to experienced conveyancers looking to join a traditional firm offering a professional yet efficient service.
· Ideal if you are looking to working in a forward thinking yet traditional firm that can offer you good quality work and a great team environment.
· Based in Bolton, you will be tasked with handling a transactional residential property caseload from inception through to completion
· 3 years experience handling a residential conveyancing caseload
· Able to deal with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity, shared ownership, leasehold flat sales and purchases, new builds and conduct title checks
· Our client is offering up to £32,000 p/a + a performance related bonus dependant upon experience
· You will be supported by experienced administration staff and high end technology
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Supported progression and development paths
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018