- Job Search
- Plot Sales Conveyancer
Plot sales Conveyancer, Manchester
National firm providing a range of services to Registered Providers and Private Developers including shared ownership and open
The team covers a wide range of additional conveyancing matters from acquisition to sales, to meet all client requirements
Due to an exciting and developing workload they are looking to recruit a plot sales conveyancer to the team who will deal with both plot sales and sale and purchase matters - including shared ownership and help to buy.
· Plot sales, shared ownership schemes and right to buy sales; including conduct of files
· Advising on the purchase of individual residential properties on behalf of a registered provider and simultaneously granting shared ownership leases
· Advising on leasehold management matters
· Building and maintaining effective client relationships
· Extensive experience working in residential property with exposure to plot sales, shared ownership schemes and right to buy sales
· The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
· Have good communication skills and be a strong team player
· Possess extensive IT abilities
· The salary and benefits package on offer is competitive
· You would be working with a team which offers a structured career development framework
· This firm is proud of its success in promoting and developing its lawyers and actively supports working parents
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,alternatively you can call Emma on 0161 8197492
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018