- Job Search
- Conveyancing Manager
Team Leader, Manchester city centre
Have you got a background in conveyancing but are fed up of handling a caseload? If so, this could the perfect role for you!
If you have experience within residential conveyancing and management/supervising then this is definitely an opportunity you should be considering!
This innovative, forward-thinking firm with a national presence is going from strength to strength and due to an excited period of growth are now considering applications for experienced conveyancing managers.
With a huge emphasis on staff development you will be fully supported in your role with state of the art technology and resources.
This firm is one of the leading conveyancers in the market and has a steady flow of work and are able to offer a warm welcoming and supportive environment to its staff.
You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of experienced residential conveyancers ensuring targets are achieved, and creating a positive working environment. You will not carry your own caseload but will be responsible to assist with complex or technical legal enquiries.
· You must have previous experience handling a residential conveyancing caseload with the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge
· Previous experience of managing, mentoring or supervising others is essential
· Up to £40,000 DOE
· Generous bonus scheme
· Excellent wider benefits package including: healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers and various discounts
· On-site parking
· Flexible working requests will be considered
· Friendly, sociable environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018