- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Southport
· This well established conveyancing provider based in Southport, Merseyside is looking to expand its team of residential conveyancer. Going from strength to strength and dealing with clients nationally it is an exciting time to join this growing firm.
· Opportunities are available at all levels of experience
· You will be given the chance to further develop your career in a number of ways as a huge emphasis is placed on staff development and full support and training will be provided in-house if necessary
· Roles are available for experienced file handlers looking to continue handling a full case load of residential files as well as those who wish to drop a caseload and concentrate on the technical and more complex aspects of conveyancing.
· Previous experience handling own caseload within residential conveyancing is essential
· Market leading salary and generous benefits package
· Parking available on site
· You will have exposure to a broad range of residential property matters including more complex and challenging matters.
· Friendly and sociable working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018