- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer; Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Experienced Fee Earner
· Leading conveyancing provider covering work nationally
· Based in a prominent city centre location in the heart of Manchester these offices are easily accessible by road and by public transport
· A friendly working environment with a real 'team' feel. At this firm hard work is rewarded and there are genuine progression pathways for those wishing to advance their career
· A strong sense of social responsibility with many events planned throughout the year
· A residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or an experienced conveyancer will be considered
· You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion, which will vary depending upon experience.
· Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required with further technical experience being desirable but not essential
You must have previous experience of handling a residential property caseload to include sale and purchases files
Applications will be welcome at all levels of experience as ongoing training and support will be provided in more complex areas of the law
· Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Huge emphasis on training and development of new and existing employees with 36% of current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018