- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Manchester
Are you looking for your next career move? Our client is a leading conveyancing firm, based in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for conveyancers at all levels who have experience handling files. I have included further details below.
· A friendly and vibrant office environment which offers residential conveyancers, at all levels, a huge amount of support, enabling you to quickly progress your career
· This client places a huge emphasis on working together as a team and any additional training and support will be provided in house, paving the way for genuine progression paths
· A strong and stable stream of varied work
· A strong sense of social responsibility with many events planned throughout the year
· All levels of experience will be considered as there are a number of positions available, applications from solicitors, legal executives, licenced conveyancers and fee earners with experience will be considered
· You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion with support from the wider business
· Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required with further technical experience being desirable but not essential
· You must have previous experience of handling a residential property caseload to include sale and purchases files
· Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
· In-house training provided
· Huge emphasis on training and development of new and existing employees with 36% of current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018