- Job Search
- Technical specialist conveyancer
Technical Specialist Conveyancer - leading national firm, Work from home
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for a change from ordinary conveyancing transactions?
- UK leading conveyancing firm is offering a rare opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join its Technical Specialist team as a tyechnical specialist conveyancer, with the option to work full time from the comfort of your own home.
- The firm is a market leader in the conveyancing sector with offices across the UK and an undeniable reputation for exceptional client service
- You will be responsible for dealing with complex, technical legal queries and will not carry a case load
- The role will involve replying to complex legal enquiries, resolving complex and technical queries including drafting and approving Deeds of Variation and preparing Statutory Declarations
- Ideally you will have proven experience in residential conveyancing and will be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of conveyancing transactions
- Applications are welcomed from Licensed Conveyancers, Solicitors, Legal Executives or experienced Fee Earners
- The opportunity to move away from handling a transactional caseload
- A salary of up to £33,000 is on offer, alongside excellent benefits including season ticket loans, childcare loans and a generous bonus scheme
- This firm offers fantastic career progression opportunities and with an award-winning training and development programme, fast-tracked progression is achievable
- The firm offers a friendly and collaborative working environment alongside down to earth and talented individuals, as well as the opportunity to work from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018