- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Senior Conveyancing Assistant, Cheshire
· National, award winning, conveyancing practice based in Cheshire, within easy access by road and public transport - parking available on site
· Market leaders in the conveyancing sector acting on behalf of a wide range of clients from local private clients through to national developers
· Strong local connections and good reputation in the market
· You will manage your own small caseload of non-complex residential sale and purchase transactions with supervision from your team manager
· You will also assist on more complex conveyancing matters
· Must have 2 years' previous experience assisting in a busy residential conveyancing department and be confident in handling own files
· Must have experience using a case management system, experience of Proclaim would be an advantage
· Market leading salary on offer up to £23000 dependant upon experience
· Regular social events and friendly working environment
· Staff rewards schemes and generous benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018